Readit, one of the best Reddit clients for Windows 10 got updated just yesterday. Today, the app has been updated yet again, and it’s not a minor one. The latest update for Readit introduces some new features and improvements. In addition to this, there are the usual bug fixes and stability improvements. With the latest update, the developer has added support for Jump Lists on desktop — the app’s Jump List will now show your favorite subreddits, allowing you to quickly access your favorite subreddits on the app. The update also brings lots of other improvements, so here is the full changelog:
- Jump lists are now supported for desktop. Favorites are added as a group and synced to that list for quick access.
- You can now set the flair of your own submissions (mobile: use the post content app bar menu, desktop: use the ellipsis menu of a post)
- The flair dropdown now shows (CSS class) – (default text/current text) when choosing flairs
- The random NSFW button will no longer appear when you have hide all NSFW content enabled in settings
- Updated the desktop title bar based on /u/PhilDunphy23‘s concept
- Fixed spoiler parsing and “title” parsing of links
- Fixed reverse spoiler bug when a spoiler didn’t have a “title”
- Flair images for comments are back
- Fixed the link identifier icons setting not being respected
- Fixed click + drag to select comment text – you can no longer click + drag to vote – only supports touchscreen manipulations now (kinda makes sense anyways)
- The jump to subreddit textbox no longer autocorrects/spellchecks when typing
- Fixed old comment sort not being available for mobile
The latest update for Readit is version 184.108.40.206, and you can grab it from the link below.