ReadAloud picked up two quick updates in last 3 days.
ReadAloud is a great text-to-speech app for windows phone. The app is very easy and intuitive to use. You can share webpages, news articles to the app and it will read it. You can also read pdf files. Here are some of the features of the app –
- Click “share” in supported apps to send text to ReadAloud for aloud reading.
- If “share” is not available, copy text from another app and paste into ReadAloud for reading.
- Open PDF files from Windows file system for reading aloud.
- Save articles opened in ReadAloud for listening them later.
- Easily control the pitch and rate of the speech.
- Pause/resume speech as needed, plus next/previous buttons to jump by sentence.
- Select from list of languages.
- The sentence being read gets highlighted.
- Auto scroll while reading.
- Customize the look and feel of the reader as per requirements.
and lot more ..
Official change log says
ver 220.127.116.11 * now screen won't lock when reading is in progress. ver 18.104.22.168 * bug in reading special characters fixed. * minor bug in recent and saved list removed.