Razer today announced its improved Razer BlackWidow Ultimate mechanical gaming keyboard with water- and dust-resistant features. It comes with an IP54 rating, so gamers need not worry about accidental water spillage and dust particles.
The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate features individually backlit keys that are customizable through Razer’s Synapse software. It also comes with the Razer Mechanical Switches that offer a lifespan of up to 80 million keystrokes.
This new keyboard is now available for $109.99 in the US and it will be available worldwide later this year.
- Razer Mechanical Switches with 50 g actuation force (Razer Green)
- 80 million keystroke lifespan
- Water- and Dust-Resistant – IP54 certified
- 10 key roll-over anti-ghosting
- Razer Synapse enabled
- Individually backlit keys with dynamic lighting effects
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Gaming mode option
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Approximate size: 203 mm / 7.98 in. (Length) x 153 mm / 6.02 in. (Width) x 60 mm / 2.36 in. (Height)
- Approximate weight: 348 g / 0.77 lbs with cable
Learn more about it here.