Razer today announced the updated Razer BlackWidow mechanical gaming keyboard with new switch option, magnetic wrist rest, and cosmetic updates.
As expected, the Razer BlackWidow V2 comes with tactile switches with the Green and Orange variants, and adds an alternative – the Razer Yellow switch. Its linear and silent design and reduced travel distance allows keys to be pressed faster than ever before. Just like the Green and Orange switches, the Razer Yellow switch, is rated to 80 million keystrokes, the highest mark amongst current generation mechanical switches.
This keyboard’s comfort level is improved by the newly included magnetic wrist rest that optionally attaches to the bottom of BlackWidow and helps keep gamers comfortable during marathon gaming sessions. Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 keyboards feature individually backlit keys that are powered by Razer Chroma technology to support customizable lighting features. It is already available for order from Razer store for $169.
- Razer™ Mechanical Switches with 50 g actuation force (Green)
- Razer™ Mechanical Switches with 45 g actuation force (Orange / Yellow)
- 80 million keystroke life span
- Razer Chroma™ customizable backlighting with 16.8 million color options
- Ergonomic magnetic wrist rest
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 10 key roll-over anti-ghosting
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Gaming mode option
- USB pass-through
- 3.5 mm 4-pole audio pass through jack
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Braided fiber cable
For more details, check out this page.