Razer today revealed Razer Stargazer, the world’s highest frame-rate capture webcam to meet the demands of game streamers and broadcasters today.
It delivers video at 60 frames per second, also Razer partnered with Intel to incorporate some of their RealSense technology to bring next-generation features to users.
- Do away with costly and space-consuming physical green screen setups, when all it takes to achieve a professional-grade stream is the Razer Stargazer. With state of the art depth-sensing technology, you’re able to remove your background or switch it up entirely. This creates more viewing space for the game and gives your viewers a more engaging experience.
- The Razer Stargazer is the first and only desktop webcam with 3D scanning right out of the box. Game developers can easily port scanned objects right into Unity for further development work, while designers can quickly prepare files for 3D printing. Gamers will also be able to scan their face or objects right into their favorite games.
- With the Razer Stargazer’s highly accurate facial and gesture recognition algorithms, your everyday computing experience becomes more immersive and useful than ever before. Unlock your computer using Windows Hello, launch applications with a wave of the hand, or even play gesture-enabled games.
- Ultra-high 60 frames per second capture optimized for streaming (720p max)
- Max 1080p HD video capture
- Automatic noise cancelling dual array mic
- Dynamic Background Removal
- 3D scanning
- Facial/gesture recognition
- Flexible clip for laptops and desktop monitors
It will be available in Q2 2016.