Razer today announced the release of the Razer Turret, a mouse and integrated keyboard and mouse surface(lapboard). Razer Turret comes with a gaming grade chiclet keyboard with full anti-ghosting and a highly precise gaming mouse with a 3500 DPI sensor. The integrated magnetic mouse mat ensures the mouse will not slip while you are using.
The Razer Turret comes with dual wireless connectivity, enabling users to play lag-free when connected to a console via Bluetooth LE or to a PC via the bundled wireless 2.4 GHz adaptor. The performance of the Razer Turret rivals desktop-grade gaming hardware, providing a tactical weapon that can be unleashed on opponents from a casual environment.
The Razer Turret’s ergonomic and ultra-slim form factor is made specifically to fit on a user’s lap. A foldable hinge ensures that the lapboard is unobtrusive and dock-able, leaving it a normal part of the living room environment when not in use.
Razer Turret supports up to four months of usage on the keyboard (an estimated 40 hours of nonstop play on the mouse).
• Anti-ghosting capability for up to 10 simultaneous key presses
• Chiclet styled keycaps
• Dedicated Android buttons
• Battery life of up to 4 months – The life expectancy of this battery depends upon its usage
• Battery type: Li-Po (1500 mAh)
• 3500 DPI sensor
• 40 hours battery life for continuous use – The life expectancy of this battery depends upon its usage
• Battery type: Li-Po (1000 mAh)