Quantum Break, an upcoming third-person shooter action game is expected to be available for Windows 10 and the Xbox One in April. Ahead of the official launch, Microsoft enthusiast WalkingCat found the game’s Windows Store listing. The app listing reveals the game’s features, as well as the minimum required PC specs.
Here are the features of the game:
- In-depth, fast-paced narrative experience crafted by Remedy Entertainment
- Top quality live action show that is directly impacted by choices made in-game
- Stellar cast of actors
- One story told many ways
- Time-amplified action gameplay
- Navigate epic scenes of destruction as they skip and rewind in broken time
- Quantum Break includes rich Xbox Live features like Achievements, Game DVR, Leaderboards, and more.
- To play this game, you’ll need to use your existing account on Xbox Live or the same Microsoft account you used to purchase the game.
Also, here are the minimum and recommended specs for the game:
- MINIMUM SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i5-4460, 2.70GHz or AMD FX-6300; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX760 or AMD Radeon R7; RAM: 8 GB; Hard Disk Space: 55 GB; DX12 capable GPU; Windows-compatible keyboard/mouse
- RECOMMENDED SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i5-4690, 2.70GHz or AMD equivalent; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX970 or AMD Radeon R9; RAM: 16 GB; Hard Disk Space: 55 GB; DX12 capable GPU; Xbox Game Controller
The game would be the second so-called Triple A title in the Windows Store, after The Rise of the Tomb Raider released recently, and is part of Microsoft’s ambition to nurture the Windows Store as the primary source of desktop gaming, with sources claiming that Microsoft may release Halo Wars 2 via the Windows Store even before it is available for the Xbox, with others such as Gears of War 4, Fable Legends and more in the way.
As you may expect, it is not possible to install the game right now. For those wondering, Quantum Break is expected to get released on April 6, 2016 — which is when the game should be available for download. As usual, the game will only be available for the 64-bit version of Windows 10. Of course, the game won’t be available for Windows 10 Mobile, so don’t get your hopes up.
See the trailer of the game below:
See the listing here.