- Connect dots with lines and make 2Ã—2 rectangles (“quads”), trying to claim more squares than your opponent.
- Test your skills against the computer or challenge a friend.
- Track your performance over time and submit your grades to online leaderboards.
- Start with an empty play field or let the computer make your first moves for you.
- Leave the game unfinished and come back later to complete it.
- Computer cheats? Use the playback feature to see what actually happened.
Great simple game â€” easy to learn and fun to play, but hard to master.
Quadrata isÂ available in the Marketplace for FREE.
See more screen shots after the break.