If you know what the abbreviations in the title mean you probably do not need to be explained that the arrival of the QNAP QManager app on Windows Phone is great news.
The Qmanager app lets you monitor and manage your QNAP Turbo NAS from your Windows Phone, as long as its running V.4.0 of the firmware for the device.
The app lets you your:
- Monitor your system information, such as CPU usage, memory usage, system event info, online users…
- Check your Backup Station info. You also can manage the backup task remotely. You can pause or run the task.
- Turn on/off application services via Qmanager with one simple click.
- Check connection status or the current online users to prevent invasion.
- Restart or shutdown the Turbo NAS remotely.
- Use “Find My NAS” to let your NAS turn on the “Beep” sound.
The app is free and can be found in the Windows Store here.
See screen shots below:
Thanks Rene for the tip.