A few weeks ago PUBG Corp. posted its spring roadmap for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds on Xbox One that detailed upcoming performance optimizations the game would receive. Though not everything can be fixed at once, PUBG’s latest Xbox One update has improved stability in some areas of the game.
Patch 11 should already be out for players as of 1AM PT this morning. You’ll need to restart your Xbox if you haven’t already to receive the update.
The full changelog can be read below.
Performance / Optimization / Stability
- Implemented texture changes to improve graphical performance
- Optimized vehicle profiles to improve framerate
- Additional fixes to reduce crashes
- The layout of the inventory has been improved, adding focal points to identify selected areas, a clearer button guide and tooltips
- Improved selection of weapon slots and attachments – players can change the focus and selection by using the D-Pad
- Quick scrolling has been added by using LT/RT buttons
- A counter has been added to show the number of players remaining on the airplane
- Reminder to the community that the Varsity Jacket (also known as the PUBG5 jacket) announced last week will be rewarded to players after March 22nd 12:01AM. Look for it in your in-game inventory from March 22nd, inside the customization tab of the menu.
- Fixed issue that caused players to hear footsteps when no other players were in the vicinity
- Fixed an issue that prevented the blue zone from being displayed correctly
Via: PUBG Forums