Microsoft’s Windows 10 upgrade offer is coming to an end next week. Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1 users have exactly one 10 days to get Windows 10 for free as the offer ends on July 29. If you are yet to upgrade to Windows 10, you should probably upgrade right now, unless you want to pay $119 to upgrade later. So why should you upgrade to Windows 10? Here are 10 reasons why Microsoft thinks you should upgrade to Windows 10 right now:
- It’s fast and familiar (thanks to the return of the Start Menu)
- Apps and Games that you love are on the Windows Store, such as Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Windows 10 is the most secure version of Windows ever
- It’s more personal and more productive, thanks to features and apps like Cortana, Maps, Mail & Calendar, Office Mobile, etc.
- Windows 10 is designed to be compatible with programs and devices that you care about the most
- It’s full of new innovate experience
- Microsoft Edge helps you get more done online
- All future updates are free, including the upcoming Anniversary Update
- Cortana to get even better with the Anniversary Update
- Windows Ink lets share ideas very easily in the Anniversary Update
- You can get all the current and future goodness for free right now
As Microsoft noted, Windows 10 will get even better when the Anniversary Update comes out next month. Moreover, if you upgrade to Windows 10 right now, you will get all the future updates to Windows 10 for free, which is pretty awesome.
Have you upgraded to Windows 10 yet? If not, are you planning to upgrade before July 29th? Let us know in the comment section below!