Project Tripod enables anyone to capture and visualize this change. It showcases the changes between photos over time. Project Tripod is an interesting project and it was chosen as part of Nokia/Microsoft AppCampus program last year. You can download this app from Windows Phone Store now.
Project Tripod will make Physical Tripods Extinct by giving everyone:
• Ability to take perfectly aligned snaps over time – be it seconds, weeks, months or years – without needing a physical tripod!
• Anyone with the app can add to these Virtual Tripods
• Which means they are adding to and viewing a living history – an endless book with endless chapters
• You can Chronicle milestones – man made (buildings, damns, infrastructure) or natural (flora and ecosystems)
• With the images that are collected, you can create beautiful art using the in app tools
• And use the social Sharing aspects to share your creations & tripods with the world.
You can get started by viewing the more than 1,000 Virtual Tripods already in place across the globe – or create your own and you too can see that it’s what changes between the photo’s that’s really important.
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for free.