Today, Shutterstock announced that the company is teaming up with Microsoft to release a new add-in for its service. The company today launched the Shutterstock add-in for PowerPoint which will allow users to access its stock images right from PowerPoint. With the extension, users will also be able to Shutterstock images right into their PowerPoint presentations.
Using the add-in, you can select images from the available Shutterstock collections. Additionally, you can try out images before buying the image, which is a pretty nice feature. Here is the feature list for the add-in:
- Get a free image if you are one of the first 25,000 people to install the plug-in!
- Search the Shutterstock image library
- Browse curated collections
- Try the images before you buy
- Select from multiple image sizes
- Access your own Shutterstock account within PowerPoint – or sign up for one