Power Planner was just updated, addingÂ new features like two-week support, multiple live tiles, and more! Plus, I reduced the price from $1.99 to $0.99!
I’m a student at the University of Arizona, and I realized there weren’t any quality homework planners for WP7. Therefore, I set out to develop the best homework app possible. Over time, Power Planner’s features have expanded and now include:
- Take a pic for a homework assignment
- Multiple live tiles for each class (paid)
- A schedule tile displays your upcoming class and room number
- Calculate your grade and average GPA (paid)
- Hyperlink detection in details text (supports phone numbers, URL’s, etc)
- Two-week schedule support
- Fastest homework entry system on WP7.
- Automatic reminders for every homework assignment
- And so much more!
Instead of the slow default date selector, I created a custom calendar date selector that dramatically reduces the time it takes to pick your due date. Plus, unlike all the other apps, Power Planner remembers your previous due date and selected class, so you can quickly add multiple items to a class faster than any other app.
Power Planner also intelligently creates reminders based off your class schedule. At the end of your day, Power Planner tells you what’s due for tomorrow. And if you didn’t complete an assignment, Power Planner reminds you an hour before the class starts. Also, the live tiles display your actual homework items so you don’t even need to open the app to see what you have due next!
There is simply no better homework app for students. Trust me, I’ve tried them all. If there was a good app, I would have never built Power Planner!