Microsoft today announced Power BI July Update for service and mobile. This update comes with data driven alerts that let you receive notifications when the data you care about the most goes beyond the range you set. Find the list of new features added below.
- Set, receive, and manage alerts on your data
- The definition of RLS rules and rows is now moved to Desktop
- You can use the Analyze in Excel feature on RLS-enabled data
- Select a risk classification for the business data presented in a specific dashboard
- Analyze your on-premises AS data in Excel
- We’ve improved the experience around installing Excel updates
- Added an admin setting to control Analyze in Excel functionality for on-premises AS data models
Read more about it here.