With the Power BI iOS app you can easily view and interact with your dashboards and reports for all your business data. Microsoft recently released an update for their Power BI app on Apple App Store with a number of new improvements. They have improved the menu and user experience to make it even easier and quicker to annotate and share. You can now request access to dashboards directly from your mobile app. Find the full change log below.
What’s New in Version 10.6:
- Request access to dashboards directly from the mobile app: When you scan a QR code for a dashboard tile that hasn’t been shared with you, now you can ask the dashboard owner for access right from the Power BI app.
- Annotate and Share Reports: We have added the ability to annotate and share reports with a new and improved user experience.
- Load more than 100 rows in table: You asked and we listened. Now you can load more than 100 rows in table and matrix visualizations in the Power BI app. If you have network coverage, just scroll down a table and Power BI loads additional rows as you scroll.
- Phone report improvements:
- A new icon on a report indicates if it has been optimized for phones.
- Phone reports and landscape reports now open in their correct orientation.
- You can now refresh a report using pull to refresh.
- Custom URL on image tile: If an image tile has a custom URL, now when you tap the tile you go directly to that URL, whether in or out of the Power BI app, without opening the tile in focus mode.
- Apple watch improvements: You can now refresh Apple Watch data directly from the Watch app. In the dashboard index page, deep press to refresh your data. (note that the Power BI iPhone app must be running in the background on your iPhone for this to work).
Download it here from App Store.