Microsoft today released the April Update for Power BI Desktop with improved Bookmarking features that allows consumers interact with reports in a new way. The new Q&A Explorer feature enables report consumers to ask their own questions about the data, and the new buttons allows them to add interactive elements on their reports.
Find the full list of new features coming in this update below.
- Q&A Explorer (preview)
- Buttons to trigger actions
- Combo chart line styles
- Improved default sort for visuals
- Numeric Slicer now generally available
- Update your linguistic schema
- New DAX function: COMBINEVALUES()
- Organizational visuals now generally available
- Overview by CloudScope
- Icon Map by Altius
- Hexbin Scatterplot
- Adobe Analytics connector now generally available
- SAP HANA connector improvement: Port selection
- Dynamics 365 Business Central connector
Read about these features in detail here.