Possible Games have brought their cute Android racer Small and Furious to the Windows Store.
In the game you play a collection of diminutive crash test dummies careering around domestic scenes like a BBQ Grill trying to get to a target location as fast as possible.
The game features an open environment, but timed quest make the game fun and challenging. You are free to race and crash as fast as you want, including using the Nitro boost to get to the checkpoints in time.
Smashing into blockers with full speed and jumpers add the fun factor. Race with 11 uniquely designed cars and try 14 cute characters. Climb steep hills and enjoy the view. Follow the challenges or test yourself in the endless mode.
The game features:
- Physics based racing game 4 different environments with 3D, colorful and amazing graphics
- Special gameplay elements: Nitro providing a burst of speed, jumpers, boosters
- Challenge system with 80 tracks and the endless mode entertain 24/7
- Free game, giving you adrenaline high
- 18 characters with unique voiceover and animation 7 cars, each with unique physics and handling
- Test dummies look amazing when they crash!
- Ghost mode awakens your competitive inner self with follow the ghost and beat the ghost modes!
See screen shots of the game below:
See the trailer below.
Find the universal game for free in the Windows Store here.