Developer Mi_Closs Studios is bringing their highly acclaimed space strategy game for iPad, Android and Steam, Out There, to the Windows Store next week.
In the game you are an astronaut awaking from cryonic sleep in the unknown depths of the galaxy. You will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.
Space is an hostile place and dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.
The universe is procedurally generated meaning a fresh new game every time.
In the dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure, survival and understanding of what’s really at stake is the core of what Out There has to offer.
The game features:
- Achievements and a leaderboard
- 350+ multiple choices handwritten game book adventures
- Epic main storyline with 4 different endings
- 10 spaceships with different specs to discover
- Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
- Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
- No combat ! It’s you against the environment
- Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddartha Barnhoom (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
- Fantastic pulp comics graphics
- High replay value
See a trailer for the game below:
The game is set to hit the store Thursday, 28th April.