Since Pocket is yet to release its official Windows Phone app, you need to rely on 3rd party clients on Windows Phone. If you are not aware of Pocket, here is a short description. Pocket lets you take your content with you. Whenever you come across an interesting article, video, or website you want to check out later, you no longer have to send yourself links or bookmark items in your browser. Simply put it in your Pocket. Poki is a 3rd party Pocket client that you can download from Store. Poki includes some innovative features such as ability to listen to the articles, reading achievements support and more.
– Completely customizable reading view
– Offline capability with detailed storage overview
– Listen (pause/resume/stop) to articles with automatic language detection
– Reading and listening position are stored for each article
– 3 themes available (white, dark, black)
– Integrated filter for the list view
– Gain achievements for reading articles
– Search articles by title, URL and/or tags
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for $1.99. You also have a free trial for this app.