Plex for Windows Phone has been updated to version 1.4.
The app, which lets you stream music, video and photos from your PC running Plex Media Server and also access a wide range of channels.
- FIX: Links from Universal Volume Control didn’t always work.
- FIX: MyPlex-related Pivots on main page would refresh too often.
- FIX: Version detection errors talking to some Plex Media Servers on Linux.
- FIX: Crashes clicking on hyperlink buttons when racing with obscured events.
- FIX: GDM no longer runs indefinitely when Servers pivot is under lock screen.
- FIX: Crash removing manual connections from server.
- FIX: Crash navigating between pages (working around what appears to be an OS bug).
- FIX: Crash opening message boxes (likely another OS bug).
- FIX: Crash downloading remote control player list after resuming from deactivated state.
- FIX: Crash navigating from Settings page.
- FIX: Crash navigating from empty movie and artist lists.
- FIX: Crash in our Background Audio Player agent.
- FIX: Crash in Now Playing page after resuming from deactivated state.
- FIX: Crashes attempting to recommend to an empty friends list.
- UPDATE: Connection selection at startup is now more aware of network interface status.
Find it in the Windows Phone store here.