Plex has pushed out another update for their Universal Windows app, without any new features, but with a number of bug fixes which regular users may appreciate.
Plex is an app which organizes all of your video, music and photo collections as well as streams them to all of your screens.
Version 18.104.22.168 brings the following fixes:
- (WP) Fix a bug where the app was unusable without internet connection due to 404 HTTP errors.
- (UI) Fix selection in Camera Upload combo-boxes
- (Camera Upload) Fix upload for library/album names containing leading/trailing spaces.
- Mark remote servers as unavailable when entering airplane mode.
- A number of user-reported crashes.
See screen shots of the app below:
[gallerify title=”Plex screen shots”]
The updated app can be found at the link below: