The official Plex just got updated in Windows Phone Store to v1.7 with new features and fixes. Plex allows you to access all of your personal media on any screen. You can easily stream your videos, music, photos and home movies to your Windows Phone from your home computers running Plex Media Server.
The main new feature is support for Play Queues, but we note that Chromecast support is still missing.
CHANGES IN 1.7 include:
- Support for Play Queues
- (Sync) Synced content can be marked watched or unwatched
- (UI) Save applied filters and sorts for each library
- (UI) Rename the old Queue to Watch Later
- Improved bug reporting infrastructure
- (UI) Minimize home page application bar
- (UI) Library page semantic zoom wasn’t being restored after removing the synced filter
- (UI) The wrong artwork could be displayed for old Watch Later videos
- (UI) Restore library pages correctly when resuming
- (Video) Garbled playback when playing direct-streamed MP3 audio
- (Sync) A number of issues with saved playback state for synced video
- A number of user-submitted crashes
Find it in the Windows Phone store here.