Playing Sync is an audio synchronization utility, which synchronizes Windows Media Player playlists to a Windows Phone 8 device using wireless network.
Application requires desktop component software to be installed first, which is transparent to the user, works in a background and does not require any additional configuration
as well as mobile app, which automatically configures connection with remote machine during first run.
- Configuration boils down to installing all required components
- Synchronization over WiFi
- Search for specific playlists or songs in collection
- Synchronization of whole playlist or selected songs
- Minimum supported PC OS version: Windows 7
- Minimum supported Mobile OS version: Windows Phone 8
- PC and mobile device must be connected to the same wireless network
Price and trial limitations:
Price is as little as 0.99$.
In trial mode synchronization is limited to one song at a time, using context menu for this task.