A few weeks ago we announced Pictastic as the most complete Instagram app for Windows Phone 7.x and 8. Since then we’ve been hard at work making changes based on your feedback. Since our announcement we’ve added the following features based on the feedback of users like you
- Notifications: Now you can tell when a followers liked or commented on your photo. You can also see new followers and accept follow requests if you have a private profile.
- Create new accounts: Although we support using Instagram without an account, we got lots of requests to enable users to create new accounts. This functionality is now available in our latest version.
- See Everyone That Liked a Photo: There is now a “Likers” page which you can get to from clicking the number of likes on a photo which shows all the users who liked it.
- Hashtags in captions: Want to see more pictures tagged like the one you’re viewing? Now you can by clicking on the hash tags in the caption.
- Improved Image Cropping: Our original cropping experience forced users to cut too much out of their photos before sharing them. The new crop page allows you to keep more of your picture and supports pinch + zoom.
The most significant new feature is collages which deserve a section of their own
Combine Multiple Photos into a Collage
Sometimes one photo isn’t enough to tell your story. In those cases Pictastic with our photo collage feature that enables you to share multiple photos in a single image and then touch them up with one of our vibrant filters so your photos can look their very best before being shared with your friends on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
Where Can I Get It?
Download it now from the marketplace.