PermutileÂ² is a unique swapping puzzle concept from Beautiful Mind Games. A supercharged version of its popular predecessor, Permutile Solo, PermutileÂ² offers two additional options to play the game in turned-based mode â€“ against either the computer or a human opponent.
â€The game has been designed and coded with loving care; thereâ€™s in-game tutorials, smooth graphics and slick performanceâ€¦ Permutile should have a great shelf life.â€ â€“ allaboutwindowsphone.com
- In single-player mode, swap tiles and move them to their target positions in as few steps as possible.
- In turned-based two-player mode, your goal is to move more tiles to their target positions than your opponent.
- Use number and color clues to figure out each tileâ€™s destination.
- Play bonus rounds or choose higher difficulty levels to earn extra points when playing against the AI.
- Track your performance over time and post your grade to online leaderboards.
- Get up to speed in no time with an interactive and entertaining in-game tutorial.
- Choose from a variety of difficulty levels and grid sizes.
- Leave the game unfinished and come back later to complete it.
- Never play the same puzzle twice â€” each puzzle is randomly generated and unique.
Brought to you by the developers of the popular Triangula, Quadrata, Orientile, Orbus, Brainy Cells, and Turbo Tiles.