Greece, 17/09/2013. The new version of the best class pedometer for Windows Phone is available on the Windows phone store. It is available for both Windows Phone 7 (v3.0.0) and Windows Phone 8 devices (v3.0.1).
Inspired by the Metro interface of Windows Phone, ‘Pedometer Master’ provides the best user experience. With the integrated wizard, the application will help you set it up and complete your first ‘virtual’ run easily and with no effort in a couple of minutes. Some of the key features of the application are:
* No dependencies and need for any kind of registration with external web sites. All data are stored and analysed locally on your phone.
* A SkyDrive synchronization button. Never loose a workout. Synchronize and backup your workouts to your Windows Live SkyDrive account with a single button press.
* A diary page for displaying summarized information of your courses (total, monthly, yearly).
* Never open other applications to access your play list. Now, with the embedded media player you can open and access your play list even while tracking your workout.
* Store all your workouts on the phone. Load them and review all the details of them later.
* Get graphical analysis of your courses. Which was your average speed in a point in time? How many calories did you spend? Which was your location on the map at that time?
* Get analysis of your walk/run based on various split intervals (either time, distance, or a custom one).
* Background operation
* Nokia maps support
* Live tiles support.
Full edition at a special base price for a limited time
Download it from the following links:
|Pedometer Master||Pedometer Master Free|
Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/PedometerMaster