Path is a private social networking service that released an beta app for Windows Phone 8 devices in January. This app today lost its beta tag with the latest update to v126.96.36.1995 in Windows Phone Store. It includes lots of bug fixes and performance improvements as well.
– Your personal life – Journal your thoughts, your sleep, and your check-ins.
– Beautiful sharing – Capture photos and videos, and apply some of the best filters and editing tools to your photos.
– Feel the love – Friends and family can react with smiles, laughs, gasps, loves, comments and more.
– Cross-posting – Be everywhere you want to be by posting any Path moment to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare.
– Private Sharing – Choose to share any Path moment privately with one or more friends.
– Create an Inner Circle by selecting a group of friends to easily share moments with. Filter your feed to see only moments from your Inner Circle. And change your settings to only receive notifications from your Inner Circle.
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for free.