Path social networking app was made available for download as a beta from Windows Phone Store last week. The beta app got updated today to v18.104.22.1687. This does not contain any new features, but it includes bug fixes related to location check-ins, regional settings, and others.
– Your personal life – Journal your thoughts, your sleep, and your check-ins.
– Beautiful sharing – Capture photos and videos, and apply some of the best filters and editing tools to your photos.
– Feel the love – Friends and family can react with smiles, laughs, gasps, loves, comments and more.
– Cross-posting – Be everywhere you want to be by posting any Path moment to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare.
– Private Sharing – Choose to share any Path moment privately with one or more friends.
– Create an Inner Circle by selecting a group of friends to easily share moments with. Filter your feed to see only moments from your Inner Circle. And change your settings to only receive notifications from your Inner Circle.
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for free.