Password Manager is a simple and elegant all in one password manager with Dropbox Sync functionality and PC sync. You can easily store your internet passwords, bank details, credit card details or miscellaneous information. Passwords can be synced with PC using Dropbox, edit with MS EXCEL and then synced back with phone making data entry super easy.
- Secure encrypted database using AES 256
- Password categorized into four pivots, internet, credit/debit cards, Banks and miscellaneous for easy retrieval.
- Dropbox sync supported, so you can backup to the cloud and restore the password database from Dropbox.
- Passwords available on PC or on the web. This works if you upload an Excel version (XML) of the password database to Dropbox.
- Passwords can be created in Excel and then synced with the phone app via Dropbox, so that it would be easy to load all your data to the phone. See app help for instructions.
- Password data can be synced with any number of phones from Dropbox.
- If you buy a new phone or re-install the app or OS, you can sync from Dropbox and no need to re-enter all your data
- Local phone password database back up and restore functionality
- Security features include timeout and unsuccessful login attempts which can be configured in settings
- A total of about 30 fields for each password record, allowing you to enter lots of information
- Notes field to enter bulky information.
- Fast data entry, all fields are optional; pressing enter key will take you to the next field.
- Choice of numeric only or alpha numeric password for your master password.
- Master password could be changed any number of times
- Phone call, email and browser can be launched from the app
A free as well as a paid version( 0.99 cents) is available in the market place.