Parallels has just launched Parallels Plesk Manager for Windows Phone. If you didn’t know, Parallels Plesk is a popular web server control panel for Windows and Linux. The app lets you control almost everything of your Linux or Windows Server. However, it is worth noting that the app only works with Parallels Plesk servers. That means you won’t be able to control any other servers using the app. Here are some of the important features of the app:
- View information about a server: OS, CPU, Parallels Plesk version and so on.
- View vital indicators of a server health: CPU load average, memory consumption, swap usage, etc.
- Authenticate themselves by a secret key.
- Support health monitor events.
- Stop and start services on a particular server.
- View Parallels Plesk access and error logs.
- Restrict administrative access to Parallels Plesk.
The app is live right now at the Windows Phone Store and you can download it from here.