First of all, this is not an official SDK. Justin Angel, a well known Silverlight and Windows Phone developer among the community created this first 3rd party SDK for Pandora. This SDK currently features the following,
- Login using a Pandora.com
- Anonymous login
- Radio Stations
- Retrieving a List of stations for a user
- Deleting a station
- Renaming a station
- Creating new stations based on Artist or Song Search
- Getting an MP3 Playlist for a Radio Station
- Rating a song as “Thumbs Up” or “Thumbs Down”
- Banning songs
- Sharing songs via email
- Syncing server-time with the server
- Checking for Geo-fencing
This SDK is not just for Windows Phones, it will work on Windows 8 too. So any developers looking forward to develop a pandora app for Windows Phone can download the SDK here.
Good Job, Justin.