There were all kinds of conspiracy theories swirling around the disappearance of the 3rd party Pandora client MetroRadio from Marketplace last week.
It turns out the developer had merely removed the app from Marketplace due to a change in the Pandora API making it non-functional. He has now returned with an updated version which fixes the issue, and also with some other improvements, the most useful being a fix to the login issue and the ability to pin radio rations to the start menu.
The full change log include:
- Auto login added.
- Fixed issue with starting a station while another one is already playing.
- Fixed issue with login.
- Added more search results.
- Added "Now Playing" station.
- Changed the way the app gets its music.
- Faster loading.
- UI improvements.
- Removed the 20 songs limitation.
- Added Pin to start for stations.
The app is free and can be found in Marketplace here.