OnePlus 8T is now getting OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update. The latest update includes bug fixes, improvements, and no new features.
Talking about what’s new, the latest OxygenOS update offers improved system power consumption, optimized user experience, improved camera stability, optimized mobile network connection, bug fixes, and more. You can read the full official changelog below.
- Improved system power consumption performance to reduce heating
- Improved mis-touch prevention to offer a better gaming experience
- Optimized fluidity with some mainstream games to reduce lagging risks
- Optimized user experience with alert slider by adding toast messages when switching among the 3 modes
- Fixed the issue that the status bar kept hovering on the screen in landscape mode
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Optimized the imaging effect to bring you with a better shooting experience
- Improved camera stability
- Optimized mobile network connection to improve the network intensity with signal
- Fixed the small probability issue with network interruption while playing games
OnePlus is rolling out OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 update in a phased manner, meaning that if you’re using an OnePlus 8T, the update might not show up on your smartphone right now — you might have to wait a few more days to get it. Meanwhile, you can now check for updates just by heading to Settings>System>System updates.