Microsoft today released a new update for the Outlook Mail and Calendar app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.
The update seems to be a pretty good bump, and offers new features for the Year view, improvements to the Swipe action to move messages to any specific folder, the ability to add attachments by cut and paste to the body of the email and improvements to search in the app.
The full changelog reads:.
- Add holidays to your calendar
- View an entire year at a glance with Year view
- Move messages to a folder of your choice with a new swipe Quick Action
- Add attachments by pasting them into the body of your message
- Find text within the email reading pane
Find the app in the Store here.