Microsoft today released a sizable update for the Outlook Mail and Calendar app for Windows 10 devices, taking it to version 17.6769.40152.0.
The update, which is only available to insiders, brings:
- Drag and drop attachments into your email messages
- Print week view in the calendar
- Turn off the message preview text in the message list
- Get rid of junk email with right-click Move to Junk
- Let others know “I’ll be late” directly from meeting notifications.
Find the updated app in the Store here.