Microsoft today released a minor update for the Outlook Mail and Calendar app for Windows 10 devices. This updated v17.6568.46272.0 does not include any new features based on the Store listing. If you noticed any changes, let us know in the comments section below.
Previous update changelog:
- Add holidays to your calendar
- View an entire year at a glance with Year view
- Move messages to a folder of your choice with a new swipe Quick Action
- Add attachments by pasting them into the body of your message
- Find text within the email reading pane
Find the app in the Store here.