Another day, another new update for Outlook Mail and Calendar. Today, however, the company has released a minor update which doesn’t seem to introduce any notable improvements. The update probably includes some bug fixes and improvements for the previous update, which added quite a lot of features. For example, Microsoft improved the Live Tile for Outlook Calendar which now shows multiple events in the Tile. In addition to this, the update also brought Profile Pictures in notifications for the Outlook Mail app which is also a neat little addition. Recent updates to the Outlook Mail and Calendar apps also added some nice features, which you can see below:
- Send email from Outlook.com aliases
- Open & save Calendar .ics attachments in email
- See multiple upcoming events on the wide Calendar live tile
- Drag and drop calendar events to reschedule them (PC only)
- Print Month view in Calendar
- Use Mail and Calendar on HoloLens
As per usual, the latest update for Outlook Mail and Calendar is available to Insiders in the Fast Ring, and you can get the latest update, version 17.7167.40427.0, from the link below.