Microsoft has pushed out an update to the Outlook Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 Mobile.
New in Outlook Mail is:
- New Icons for some quick-action buttons like “New mail”.
- Tapping on Hamburger button now doesn’t reveal all mail boxes but you need to again tap on the current mail account to reveal all configured accounts to choose from.
- Mail reading view has a new look and the quick action buttons have moved to bottom with all new icons and design.
- Settings page now have more options like Background Picture (not working yet)
- Reading settings are now separated from options.
- Now you can set options for mailboxes separately
- Calendar has a new quick action button that allows to swap between day and agenda view
- Tapping on the Month on top of the calendar brings Monthly view
- Settings show new colour options and the settings page has a new look
The apps can be found in the Windows 10 Store.Source