Outlook Groups is Microsoft’s new app which enables you to engage with your team on the go with an Office 365 work or school account. It lets you take part in the latest discussions, share photos and notes and collaborate on files.
The app has just been updated to version 1.4 with many improvements, the most important of which being the ability to create groups from inside the app.
The full changelog reads:
- Ability to create new groups
- Ability to manage members of a group
- Ability to at mention with full names
- At mention highlighting and deep linking to user profile cards
- Bug fixes for login issues and causing few crashes
The updated app can be found in the Windows Store here.