Yesterday, we reported about Outlook Groups for Windows 10 Mobile. Microsoft has been internally testing the app for a little while, and it’s now available to the public.
With the Outlook Groups app, Office 365 users will be able to communicate with their team members, and work on projects. Here are some of the features of app:
- Easily participate in group email conversations
- Share photos and “like” a message, or @mention a person or a group
- Work together using the shared team OneNote’s notebook
- View and co-author Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) shared with your group
- Discover and join Office 365 Groups relevant to you
Keep in mind that you’ll require an Office 365 Work or School account to be able to use the app. Here are some screenshots of the app:
It’s also worth mentioning that the app is currently in development, and you can submit feedback on the UserVoice for the app here.
The Outlook Groups for Windows 10 Mobile is available for everyone to download, and you can get it here.
If you are an Office 365 user, what do you think of the latest app from Microsoft? Discuss in the comment section below.