OneShot is the first Windows Phone 8 camera app that integrates the Nokia Imaging SDK for taking photos with real-time filter effects. The app has been updated to version 2.0 and gets a bunch of new and exciting features.
- Fully featured photo editor that allows to edit effects of existing photos and to undo effects of photos that have been taken by OneShot
- You can now edit every photo in OneShot in order to apply OneShot effects of photos that you have already taken
- Photos hub integration
- OneShot extends the built-in photo viewer experience by offering a “Open in OneShot” function that allows to change effects even after a photo has been taken
- Zoom now fully supported using pinch-to-zoom gesture or the slider in the sidebar
- Sharpen/Blur in real-time was added to the sidebar
- New grids: golden ratio, 4x golden spiral, 1:1 grid
- Display of a photo’s exif data in the photo viewer, also the app name the photo was captured by
- Double tap to reset: This allows you to reset single options in the sidebar by double tapping on them
- New favorite button
- Minor changes and bug fixes
- Real-time filter effects (Vintage, Nashville, Green Pop, 1977, Lomo, Early Bird, Valencia, Amaro, Hudson and more)
- White balance
- Scene mode
- Manual focus
- Auto focus mode
- Focus illumination mode
- Ratio: 4:3/16:9
- Exif data
- Pick photo from library menu item in the photo viewer
You also have a favorite button which you can use for one of your favorite actions.
You can grab the app here in the Windows Phone Store. Thanks for trying out, feedback is highly appreciated!