OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 10.5.1 update to its recently-released OnePlus Nord N100 smartphones. The update includes improved system stability, optimized the touch and interaction experience, camera improvements, improved Bluetooth compatibility, improvement in performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfers. You can read the full official changelog below.
- Optimized the touch and interaction experience
- Improved system stability
- Improved the shooting experience with camera
- Improved the performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfers
- Improve Bluetooth compatibility
OnePlus is rolling out OxygenOS 10.5.1 update in a phased manner, meaning that if you’re using an OnePlus Nord N100, the update might not show up on your smartphone right now — you might have to wait a few more days to get it. Meanwhile, you can now check for updates just by heading to Settings>System>System updates.