OnePlus is now rolling out OxygenOS 10.5.3 update to the OnePlus Nord N100 smartphone. This is the third software for the N100 within a one month period. The update includes optimized system standby stability, improved connection stability of the mobile network, support for more operator networks, optimization of the compatibility of the third-party apps. As expected, the update includes no new feature. You can read the official changelog below.
- Optimized system standby stability
- Optimized the compatibility of third-party apps
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Improved connection stability of the mobile network
- Newly added support for more operator networks
OnePlus is rolling out OxygenOS 10.5.3 update in a phased manner, meaning that if you’re using an OnePlus Nord N100, the update might not show up on your smartphone right now — you might have to wait a few more days to get it. Meanwhile, you can now check for updates just by heading to Settings>System>System updates.