OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 10.5.9 to OnePlus Nord smartphones. The new update includes the Android October 2020 security patch, improved system stability, general bug fixes, improved Bluetooth connection, and network stability. The update also adds some new features for Game Space, including a new gaming tools box for convenient switches of the Fnatic mode, the ability to quick reply in a small window for WhatsApp and INS, mis-touch prevention feature. You can read the full official changelog below.
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.10
- Improved system stability and general bug fixes
- Game Space
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only heads up and block just for your immersive gaming experience
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for Whatsapp and INS (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out
- Improved Bluetooth connection stability
- Improved network stability
It’s worth noting that the latest OxygenOS 10.5.9 update is being rolled out in a phased manner, meaning if you’re using OnePlus Nord, the update might not show up on your smartphone today — you might have to wait a few more days to get it. Meanwhile, you can update your OnePlus Nord smartphone to the latest OxygenOS update just by going to the Settings> System> System updates.