OnePlus is rolling out OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 update to OnePlus 8T smartphones. The update brings improved system stability, optimized system power consumption, improved connection stability, improved Bluetooth connection stability, fixes for some known issues. You can read the full official changelog below.
- Optimized system power consumption and reduce heat generation
- Fixed the issue that icons are not displayed on the desktop in a small probability
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Optimized Bluetooth connection to reduce latency
- Improved connection stability
- Fixed the abnormal display issue with loading preview photo
- Optimized the intelligent 5G function to extend battery endurance capacity
OnePlus is rolling out OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update in a phased manner, meaning that if you’re using an OnePlus 8T, the update might not show up on your smartphone right now — you might have to wait a few more days to get it. Meanwhile, you can now check for updates just by heading to Settings>System>System updates.