OnePlus is now rolling out OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 to OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro smartphones. The update brings offers the Android November 2020 security patch, improved stability of communication functions, fixes for a number of bugs. You can read about them in detail in the official changelog below.
- Optimized the experience with a split-screen of apps
- Further optimized system power consumption and increase battery life
- Fixed the small probability issue that expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the issue that cache is not deleted after uninstalling apps
- Fixed the issue that the screen may flash when using fingerprint unlock
- Fixed the issue that Horizon light is not activated normally
- Fixed the small probability issue that NFC can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that Parallel Apps can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that the fan of the Warp Charge 30 Wireless Charger may not work
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
- Fixed the small probability issue that network interruption issue in some apps
- Improve the stability of communication functions
OnePlus is rolling out OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update in a phased manner, meaning that if you’re using an OnePlus 8 or 8 Pro, the update might not show up on your smartphone right now — you might have to wait a few more days to get it. Meanwhile, you can now check for updates just by heading to Settings>System>System updates.