OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7 users are now getting Android 10-based Oxygen OS Open Beta 2 Update. The update brings no major new features but brings plenty of bug fixes.
One noticeable change in the update is the redesigned Wi-Fi icon in the Quick Settings. Add to that, the animation effect while scrolling the Notification bar upwards is now optimized. You can see the official changelog below.
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
- Fixed the crash issue with System UI caused by parallel Whatsapp app
- Fixed the dark screen issue on the lock screen while accessing Games
- Fixed issues with Status Bar not displaying UI elements
- Fixed the crash issue with default OnePlus Gestures
- Re-designed Wi-Fi icon in Quick Settings
- Fixed the crash issue with the Fingerprint Unlock
- Optimized the animation effect when Notification bar is being scrolled upwards
If you’re already running Open Beta on your OnePlus 7 or 7Pro, you’ll automatically get the update, but if you’re not then you can download the full ROM from here. But before you proceed, don’t forget to back up your smartphone and make sure that the battery level is above 30%. Also, 3GB of available storage space is required for a smooth update process.