OneLocker is a new password manager for Windows Phone 8.1, that will allow you to securely store all you password and important data with ease.
This app uses the AES encryption with 256bit keys to lock your database and to prevent anyone from seeing its content. You can store many different types of informations: emails, websites, passwords, phone numbers, even images and notifications. You can create and customize cards and folders, so that your data is always presented to you in a pleasant way.
OneLocker has a W10-styled interface that’s fast, smooth and combines the hamburger menu with the classic pivot control: you have all the buttons to get to secondary sections on the left, and you can expand the side panel both by tapping the hamburger button and by swiping left.
These are some of the features of the app:
• Support for a primary account and multiple guest users
• Assign a group to the items you want, to be able to see them sorted by category
• Add your items to your favorites section
• Create templates from your cards and generate new items with a single touch
• Backup your database on both OneDrive and Dropbox, or inside your phone storage
• Export your data as a CSV file if you want to work with Excel or other external programs
• Set a lockout timer if a user enters the wrong password for too many times
• Tons of settings to customize your app, from the UI to its features
• Ability to copy, cut and duplicate items
• Set notifications that will sync on other devices
• ShakeToShow function: shake your phone to quickly show all your hidden fields inside the current card
• Detailed statistics on your database
|The app is available for 2.49$ and has a trial version with the following limitations:|
• You can create up to 5 folders and 10 cards, and up to 5 fields for each card
OneLocker is also 100% compatible with PasswordSafe Pro for Android and Windows
|Grab it in the Windows Phone Store!|
You can either use the QR code or you can copy this link into your browser: OneLocker