We posted recently posted screenshots and a short video on the upcoming OneDrive Universal Windows Platform app. Microsoft today confirmed that OneDrive Universal Windows Platform (UWP) application will be made available before end of this quarter.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your Windows device, your computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school. The OneDrive app for Windows lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
- Browse all your files and files shared with you.
- Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using camera upload.
- Share your files.
- Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
- Search for files and folders.
- Share files to OneDrive from other apps.
- Open files from OneDrive in other apps.